At AVR Inc., our mission is two-fold:
- To exceed our customers’ expectations in quality, delivery and cost.
- To Succeed in our own expectations through continuous improvement and customer interaction.
AVR Inc. was formed by Matthew Consalvo Sr. in 1955. Through sound business practice, ambition and an increasing customer base, AVR grew to become one of the most viable electronic service companies in Philadelphia. Today, AVR continues to operate under the leadership of the Consalvo Family and has expanded its line of services to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers and the marketplace as a whole.
This evolution led to an expansion into the area of commercial security surveillance. AVR Security Systems, a division of AVR Inc., handles the design, installation, testing and maintenance of commercial security and monitoring systems for office complexes, retail establishments, industrial facilities and the hospitality industry. Focused primarily on service, the professionally customized systems are designed to solve every calculable surveillance need and allow for ongoing enhancements for the future.
We’ve all heard the old adage size matters. At AVR Security, when it comes to our differentiators, we value both sides of the coin.
When Size Matters – Small yet nimble
AVR may not be as big some of our large competitors but rest assured, we cut through any “red tape” with decisions made right here at the local level.
When Size Doesn’t Matter – All clients welcome
At AVR, every client is treated the same no matter the size – big or small. All customers receive the same great pricing, personal service and most of all, respect.
When Size Matters – Owner takes ownership
There is no dollar savings that can replace the ability to speak with a company owner – one who takes ownership and won’t shy away from taking a client’s call.
- Brooks Range Contract Services
- Bucks County Corrections Department
- Camden County Corrections
- Citizens Bank Park
- City of Philadelphia Department of Public Health
- City of Philadelphia Department of Fleet Managment
- City of Philadelphia Police Department
- Covenant House
- Department of the Treasury – U.S. Mint
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Internal Revenue Service
- Lincoln Financial Center
- Maritime Academy Charter School
- PECO Energy
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Pennsylvania Nursing Home
- Philadelphia Community Corrections Center #2
- Philadelphia Suburban Development Group
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
- Pennsylvania Suburban Development Corporation
- Philadelphia Water Department
- Public Welfare Department
- Temple University
- University of the Arts
- U.S. Facilities, Inc.
- West Chester University
- Windsor Hotel
- Residence Inn
- POD/Motio Hotel
- Youth Study Center
- Blonder Tongue
- CCT V Star
- Cerwin Vega
- Hanwha Security
- Hikvision USA
- Northern Video
- Turing AI
- Uniband (Formerly CDM Technologies)
- Vector Research